Resolution Washington is the member association for Dispute Resolution Centers (DRCs) in Washington State. We’re dedicated to bringing conflict resolution services and promoting dialogue in communities across the state by:
- Sharing ideas for improving management and services at our local DRCs
- Establishing statewide policies, standards and best practices
- Supporting and advocating for mediation in Washington
We envision a State where Dispute Resolution Centers or collaborative processes are used as the first choice for conflict resolution. The Dispute Resolution Centers are stable, valued, and supported as a key means to provide a civil and respectful society.
- Build and maintain statewide relationships;
- Provide mutual support and assistance;
- Optimize use of resources to provide support and promote community mediation; and
- Advocate for the welfare of community mediation.